These planners were created to celebrate you, support your wellbeing and see you thrive! Our big picture planning, regular life check-ins, personal growth pages, and so much more keep you on track to achieve your big, audacious goals, because the world needs you and your agenda! Kasia Gospos, CEO LH Agenda
Full features list
- Start-of-year life review, and exercises to visualise your ideal day, define your values, plan your legacy and set a big vision for your life
- Goals planning pages
- Success routines planner to help you establish good habits
- Self-care planner to refer to when things get tough
- Yearly planner to lay out your plans and activities to determine what you can realistically achieve
- Front summary page of your yearly goals and intentions
- 6-month planner with flexible daily layout
- Undated pages so you can start whenever you’re ready, or pause when you take a break—you can get full use out of every page
- Monthly and weekly planning pages and reflections
- Week-in-review section to record your highlights, challenges, lessons, and gratitude, so you can cultivate a growth mindset
- Quarterly personal growth plan, progress check-ins and reviews
- Year-end reflection
- Master to-do list to capture all your random ideas and tasks to get to later
- Project planning pages
- Lists pages specifically for: birthdays, special days and gifts, achievements and wins, and lessons learned, plus blank lists so you can get organised in any facet of your life
- 20 dot-grid pages for notes, sketching & brainstorming
- Leadership tips and empowering quotes to help create daily habits that in turn create great leaders
- Linen hard cover
- Gold foil on both outer and inner cover
- Thread-bound design to ensure your planner lays flat open on any page
- Multiple coloured ribbons
- Back pocket
- Premium FSC-certified 100GSM paper – beautiful, sustainable and good for the environment!
- Compact and lightweight to fit easily in your handbag – 14.8 x 19.8cm (5.8″ x 7.8″)
- 326 pages (2.5cm thickness overall/550g)
Still not received after 6 weeks, and i’ve been charged extra shipping costs for my country. Absolute nightmare! Never ordering from here again! They said delivery would be 20-25 days. By the time it arrives i’ll have missed a whole month of using my (very expensive!) planner. If i’d known the delivery time was actually going to be 6+ weeks i’d have ordered elsewhere. I’ve let them know but all they did was send me a tracking link. I think they should be apologetic for the inconvenience, the fact that i’ve lost a month’s use of my planner and that their 20-25 day delivery estimate is entirely incorrect and misleading to customers.
I am really sorry for the delay in your delivery to Portugal. We rely on delivery estimates from our delivery partners. Unfortunately, shipping times to Portugal might have been affected by a combination of: an increased backlog during Christmas, pandemic and flights’ availability. It is also important that you read the delivery estimates correctly. The days are listed as business days. Business days are defined as Monday to Friday and additionally, December month includes Christmas and NY public holidays. As such 6-week delivery is pretty much where you should be expecting your parcel to arrive in Portugal. It is disappointing to receive a 1-star review for things that are completely out of our control. Also, you mentioned you have been charged an extra shipping fee while in fact, you received free shipping on your order.
I still dont have my order, after 7 weeks, I suggest You to change delivery company!
LH: Hi Petr, I am so sorry your parcel still hasn’t arrived. Deliveries to the United Arab Emirates normally take around 5 weeks and with Christmas and limited flights unfortunately there are further delays outside our control. I have reached out to Australia Post for an update and will be in touch once we hear from them. Thank you for your patience.
Not practical, not a lot of space to write much or to plan as the text and the small spaces don’t leave much room.