These planners were created to celebrate you, support your wellbeing and see you thrive! Our big picture planning, regular life check-ins, personal growth pages, and so much more keep you on track to achieve your big, audacious goals, because the world needs you and your agenda! Kasia Gospos, CEO LH Agenda
Full features list
- Start-of-year life review, and exercises to visualise your ideal day, define your values, plan your legacy and set a big vision for your life
- Goals planning pages
- Success routines planner to help you establish good habits
- Self-care planner to refer to when things get tough
- Yearly planner to lay out your plans and activities to determine what you can realistically achieve
- Front summary page of your yearly goals and intentions
- 6-month planner with flexible daily layout
- Undated pages so you can start whenever you’re ready, or pause when you take a break—you can get full use out of every page
- Monthly and weekly planning pages and reflections
- Week-in-review section to record your highlights, challenges, lessons, and gratitude, so you can cultivate a growth mindset
- Quarterly personal growth plan, progress check-ins and reviews
- Year-end reflection
- Master to-do list to capture all your random ideas and tasks to get to later
- Project planning pages
- Lists pages specifically for: birthdays, special days and gifts, achievements and wins, and lessons learned, plus blank lists so you can get organised in any facet of your life
- 20 dot-grid pages for notes, sketching & brainstorming
- Leadership tips and empowering quotes to help create daily habits that in turn create great leaders
- Linen hard cover
- Gold foil on both outer and inner cover
- Thread-bound design to ensure your planner lays flat open on any page
- Multiple coloured ribbons
- Back pocket
- Premium FSC-certified 100GSM paper – beautiful, sustainable and good for the environment!
- Compact and lightweight to fit easily in your handbag – 14.8 x 19.8cm (5.8″ x 7.8″)
- 326 pages (2.5cm thickness overall/550g)
Love my planner, but it was faulty. As was the desk container. Customer service was amazing and set me out a replacements. But my new planner has a few bent pages and faded printing. I can’t be bothered exchanging it again.
However, the planner is very practical.
But maybe quality control could be slightly better.
It’s smaller than I thought but otherwise it’s ok
Adding the dates myself made it look messy so unfortunately couldn’t end up using it.
Love the design style of the book but not a fan of the calendar. My phone goes Sunday through Saturday and this goes Monday through Sunday. Doesn’t work for what I needed and ended up in a box. I don’t like the paper tabs either they bend super easy would like something a little less flimsy
Don’t like the post it notes they don’t stay
Great concept but i feel its too busy, and theres just not enough space for writing in some pages
I love the layout and content of the planner. However, even though I knew the planner was going to be small I never anticipated how difficult it would be to write in the small spaces allotted in the planner. This planner would be much better if it was BIGGER. Also, I’ve only had the planner for a couple of weeks and the gold foil “Make It Happen” on the front of the planner is already rubbing off. I spent a lot on the planner and was expecting more space and higher quality (gold foil shouldn’t be rubbing off so soon).
The book is too small. It’s tight for writing in small spaces/calendar especially. Hard to read the small print.
I have high hopes for what I hope to accomplish in 2019 and bought his planner to hopefully help get me there. While the planner in beautiful inside and outside, it is much much smaller than I imagined and some of the boxes to write in inside are no bigger than a square inch. I would have liked it to be much bigger and to have more reasonable writing space as it seems it will be impossible to record much in it as is.