These planners were created to celebrate you, support your wellbeing and see you thrive! Our big picture planning, regular life check-ins, personal growth pages, and so much more keep you on track to achieve your big, audacious goals, because the world needs you and your agenda! Kasia Gospos, CEO LH Agenda
Full features list
- Start-of-year life review, and exercises to visualise your ideal day, define your values, plan your legacy and set a big vision for your life
- Goals planning pages
- Success routines planner to help you establish good habits
- Self-care planner to refer to when things get tough
- Yearly planner to lay out your plans and activities to determine what you can realistically achieve
- Front summary page of your yearly goals and intentions
- 6-month planner with flexible daily layout
- Undated pages so you can start whenever you’re ready, or pause when you take a break—you can get full use out of every page
- Monthly and weekly planning pages and reflections
- Week-in-review section to record your highlights, challenges, lessons, and gratitude, so you can cultivate a growth mindset
- Quarterly personal growth plan, progress check-ins and reviews
- Year-end reflection
- Master to-do list to capture all your random ideas and tasks to get to later
- Project planning pages
- Lists pages specifically for: birthdays, special days and gifts, achievements and wins, and lessons learned, plus blank lists so you can get organised in any facet of your life
- 20 dot-grid pages for notes, sketching & brainstorming
- Leadership tips and empowering quotes to help create daily habits that in turn create great leaders
- Linen hard cover
- Gold foil on both outer and inner cover
- Thread-bound design to ensure your planner lays flat open on any page
- Multiple coloured ribbons
- Back pocket
- Premium FSC-certified 100GSM paper – beautiful, sustainable and good for the environment!
- Compact and lightweight to fit easily in your handbag – 14.8 x 19.8cm (5.8″ x 7.8″)
- 326 pages (2.5cm thickness overall/550g)
I love the compact layout especially the hourly schedule page. I would love if there is a bigger size B5 planner with more notes pages
I love thé LH planners and I am quite liking the daily planner. I like the soft pastel palette. I miss thé Life Planning sections, the quarterly planning and personal growth plans, however. Please bring those back! I also preferred each monthly plan section immediately preceding the weeks related to that month, as in the previous iteration, instead of having to go back to the front of the planner to access the plan for the month. Overall great planner!
LH Team: Hi Jillian, thank you for your feedback. Just wanted to let you know that the personal growth plans and quarterly planning pages haven’t been removed. The quarter #1 planning pages are incorporated into the beginning of the planner life review and self-discovery sections, and the quarter #2 planning and growth plan are located after week #13.
The monthly planning sections have been located at the front of the planner because, due to the nature of an undated planner, it is not clear exactly when a month will end/start.
This planner traveled all the way to USA quite quickly over the holidays – I was so impressed! It’s a beautiful planner that instigates deep thoughts and a bright future. I cannot wait to see how my year turns out with this by my side.
I would loved to have a little pocket at the end of the agenda.
Again, good design and what I need in a planner. The define and dream parts – great idea. I like the tabs although there were not tabs for all sections and that was disappointing. The quality of the cover and pages – love them. I adjusted a few things. I start the week on Sunday so having the days of the week printed doesn’t work for me. I would rather have that blank so I can fill in. The shopping to do list is not for me. I liked the pages before for multiple master tasks so I can pick how to use them. Project layouts are good. The extra week for those longer months is perfect. I have always liked the week, month and quarterly reviews. Love the horizontal layout and how you moved a few things around to give more space for notes and tracking.
I wish the saturday and sunday columns were separate
A tad bit difficult to navigate but works quite well!
I love so much about this brand and planner – the designs, the mission, the pages that are included and all that is cover. I really wanted this to be my planner but alas, it is just too small! There are so many planning goodies but no space to work with them and no room to actually plan and write! I understand wanting to create a portable size and that works for the day organizer (though I’d also love to see that a bit bigger) but with all that is in the Make it Happen Planner, the size doesn’t work. Please make a bigger size and this will be my yearly go-to!
Awesome content, love the regular prompts back to goals to regularly review and adjust. Monthly/Quarterly reviews are great.
Lots of space for extra doodling, brainstorming or notes.
Prefect balance of mindfulness/intentionality and organisation.
Only down fall is weekly layouts are narrow so requires short small writing.
I love the layout and the thoughtfulness of the content. It’s helped me really get (and stay) organized with my new business. I only wish it was bigger! It’s hard to write tiny. Will you ever make a bigger size? Let me know and I’ll buy one!!
Great journal, too excessive in wait time for arrival.
For my first purchase and moving from a traditional planner it is overwhelming – work for it day is much more manageable for a beginner.
I love the diary, the quality is fantastic however I would not have purchased these yearly planners as gifts had I of known the pages were unmarked with the calendar dates. It may be apparent in the product description but I didn’t come across that information so was ever so slightly disappointed.
I kept this one for myself as one of my goals is to improve my planning skills! So far I like it but have thought the sections seemed small eg “typical day” I broke up to work day versus weekend versus holiday. I really liked this concept. It really helped me understand what I wanted my life to look like. I can see myself coming back to this exercise as I would never be keen on keeping my days the same- I love change and trying new things. I felt this could have been acknowledged. Space for my “values” seems small.
I am working through It as I gave it to myself for Christmas and have Not done any other sections yet.
The product was great however I was disappointed that Leaders in Heels do not offer gift vouchers. As I was attempting to purchase a gift there was some anxiety that I was not going to select the correct one due to the fact that gift vouchers are not something this company offers