The LH Agenda Day Organisers are simplified daily planners designed for maximum productivity. The structured to-do lists keep you focused on your tasks while daily encouragement keeps you inspired.
These elegant planners, with the LH signature layout, are the perfect partner for staying on top of your everyday tasks, and making progress on your visions with order and style.
Set your top priorities, create to-do lists, capture ideas and notes, all while being motivated by quotes from thinkers, doers and leaders who have made it happen.
Available in a variety of styles, suitable for any work or home office environment.
This gallery combines photos of various Day Organisers. For the exact photos of the planner design you are interested in, click through to the specific product page.
Why you need the LH Agenda Day Organiser…
- Start each day with an inspirational daily headline to spur you into positive action
- Dedicated space for your top 3 priorities for maximum focus
- A TO-DO List just for your top 3 priorities to plan out exactly how you’ll get them done (and check them off as you go!)
- A container for all the other random TO-DOs that just keep coming! Keeping these separated from your top priorities means they won’t get lost but they also won’t take you away from what is most important.
- The unique “Activation Energy” task – choose a simple 5 minute task that will get you started. This should be one step which has little to no resistance. Research shows this initial ‘activation’ gives you the momentum to keep going.
- Reward planning! There is a special space reserved for declaring your reward to keep you motivated and in action e.g. a dessert, a walk outside, or something new!
- A section to list everyone and everything you need to follow up with so you won’t forget any of those loose ends
- A section to capture your daily notes, doodles and creative ideas
- Free space for you to use as you wish such as end-of-day reflections, daily gratitude, highlights and wins, lessons learnt… make it your own!
- Inspirational quotes throughout the book from doers, thinkers and leaders who made it happen
- An elegant leatherette cover with gold foil so you can be super organised while also looking super chic
- Ribbon page marker so you’re always on track
- 148 pages printed on high-quality recycled 100GSM paper – beautiful, sustainable and good for the environment!
- 14.5 x 19.5cm (5.7″ x 7.7″) compact and lightweight so it fits easily in your handbag
- A thread-bound design to make sure your notebook will open flat on any page
The layout explained
A sample layout from our Day Organiser. Please note: all our day organisers have slightly different designs but the concept and features are the same.
All our leatherette products are monogrammable, meaning you can personalise them with your own initials, or make a special gift even more extraordinary!
To add monogramming details, click through to the individual product page and enter the initials before clicking ‘Add to cart’.
Why we created the Day Organiser
At LH Agenda, we know how important it is for busy leaders to start each day with intention and purpose. We also know that with competing priorities, and demands on your time, it’s easy to fall into workload overwhelm.
We created these simple organisers to bring structure, clarity and action to help you feel on top of your priorities, and supported to make the impact you are here to make.
As an easy and accessible place to capture your thoughts on the fly, and filled with daily motivation to keep you moving, the Day Organiser will quickly become a much loved part of your day.
Our day organisers use the concept of Activation Energy to give you the initial boost of action*.
According to research conducted at Harvard University by Shawn Achor, the difference between people who take action and those who don’t, can be attributed to a mental model called “activation energy”. It’s the amount of effort required for you to get up and do a particular task. The lower the effort, the more likely you are to do it.
Achieving anything in life is a series of small steps. Activation energy gets you started; the momentum it generates keeps you going. You take one step, then the next, and the next again, and before you know it you’re on your way. So by breaking goals down into small, actionable tasks, one at a time, you will build the momentum to reach the bigger tasks… and eventually the completion!
Think of this planner as your activation energy. Tell yourself you only need 5 minutes each day to get started, because it will take very little effort to open up this book and start planning. Once you do, it will motivate you to keep going!
*except the Make Your Mark planner which is focused more on Leadership.
What others are saying about our daily planners
I love this planner to start each and every day with clear intentions and purpose! The format is fantastic! If you are looking for a way to start your day with intentions, purpose and accountability — this is it! Michele Woodhouse
I’m busy, and I make lists to help me get through the day. I carry my Make It Happen daily planner with me everywhere so that I have my to do list at hand. I wouldn’t be without it!
My planner has helped me be more organized and stay on track with my goals but most importantly to prioritize my time so I’m not caught up doing things that aren’t important. I have really enjoyed my planners and I don’t know if I could survive without them now! Ashley Sterrenburg
Our Day Organisers are perfect for those who:
- Feel overwhelmed with competing priorities and are seeking clarity and simplicity in their day
- Like to start each day with intention and purpose and want to make a regular habit of their planning. Your Day Organiser can become your morning ritual to set up your day, wellness and motivation
- May use digital calendars, but still need a good planning tool on paper to capture things as they go
- Love our 12-month weekly planners but want support on a daily level with more space to manage and sort their TO-DOs
- Want to keep home and office separate. You can choose our life planners for personal use, and the Day Organiser for daily work TO-DOs
How many days does your organiser last?
This will depend on how you will use your day organiser. All our day organisers have 148 pages in total. This includes an introduction on how to best use the organiser, endpapers, and full page quotes to surprise you with unexpected motivation. You will be left with roughly 120+ pages of daily layouts, or approximately 60 2-page spread layouts.
If you use a daily spread every day including weekends, your organiser will last approx. 2 months. If you use one spread per each working day (defined as Mon-Fri) then it will last approx. 3 months. If you use one layout spread per week, your day organiser will last over a year!
What is the difference between your various day organisers?
All our day organisers reflect the LH Agenda Manifesto promoting passion, creativity, innovation, confidence, determination and kindness in female leaders. Each day organiser uses the same concept of primary and secondary TO-DOs and the “activation energy” principle (except the Make Your Mark). For specific design layouts please refer to the individual product pages where you can see images specific to the product you’re interested in.