THE LH PLANNERS
The LH Planners are inspirational 12-month planners that celebrate the greatness of women, with specially designed pages to keep you focused on your big goals, and motivate you to turn your ‘one day’ into today.
Designed by a busy woman for other busy women, these planners include big picture planning, regular life check-ins, personal growth pages, inspirational messages, and empowering quotes from successful leaders and innovators.
Plan more than your day.
Plan to be phenomenal.
The planners come in a variety of covers with nearly identical content inside.
LUXE EDITION (leatherette + pocket)
All our planners are monogrammable, meaning you can personalise them with your own initials, or make a special gift even more extraordinary!
To add monogramming details, click through to the individual product page and enter the initials before clicking ‘Add to cart’.
We love to create at LH Agenda, so as a result all of our covers are limited editions.
(Once they’re gone, they’re gone for good).
What’s inside the LH Planners?
Motivational quotes from incredible female visionaries and leaders focusing on confidence, resilience, self-care, and getting things done.
Start-of-year life review
Exercises to visualise your dream day, define your values, plan your legacy and set a big vision for your life
Success routines planner to help you establish good habits
Summary page of your goals and intentions for the year
Weekly vertical spreads for day-to-day planning with your top three weekly and daily priorities and to-do lists
Daily tracking of what’s most important to you (e.g. healthy living, your fitness level, water intake, etc.)
Monthly and quarterly planning pages
A quarterly challenge for your larger goals
Quarterly personal growth plan
Quarterly reviews of your goals and key areas of your life
A master to-do list for all your random ideas you’ll get to later
Birthdays, special days and gifts pages, achievements and wins journal, lessons learned journal, ideas, and other useful lists*
20 dot-grid pages for notes, sketching & brainstorming
Easy-to-follow steps to get you started with your planner
Beautiful and professional-looking designs
Leatherette/linen cover with gold foil and a lay-flat design
Multiple coloured ribbons to bookmark key pages*
Undated so you can start whenever you’re ready, or pause when you take a break—you can get full use out of every page!
296 pages (2.3cm thickness overall/490g)
Printed on high-quality recycled 100GSM paper – beautiful, sustainable and good for the environment!
14.5 x 19.5cm (5.7″ x 7.7″) compact and lightweight so it fits easily in your handbag
A thread-bound design to make sure your notebook will open flat on any page
*There are slight variances between print runs of our products. For the exact details of the planner you are interested in please refer to the product page of that planner.
* This gallery combines photos of the various LH range of planners. For the exact photos of the planner you are interested in, click through to the specific product page.
The LH planner is gorgeous, practical and inspirational all at once. Thank you Kasia for your passion to help busy, ambitious women with managing their goals and driving their careers forward!
The Phenomenal Woman planner is an incredible resource. Jam packed with pages to allow you to dream, think and imagine as well as sections for planning, accountability and check-in, this resource can be your every day coach in a book. The inspirational quotes throughout and the beautiful design make this a must have for anyone wanting to take control of their year and personal success.
The LH planner provides a solid launch pad to help you fly. Kasia, every woman should have one because these are the inspiration to help you imagine & the tools to help you follow your dreams.
The LH planner is a great tool to help me stay on top of my agenda and my strategy. It brings me inspirations and empowerment. I love the look, the design, and the mission behind it. A must-have for every busy woman!
LH Agenda, you have truly outdone yourselves, the Phenomenal Woman planner is spectacular. This isn’t just a diary. The diary part is there… but all those other things that I know I’m SUPPOSED to focus on, but don’t get around to? There are reminders in here. Quarterly reflections, connections, intentions… If being present is important to you, then THIS is the diary you need. Thank you LH Agenda for creating a tool that brings that illusive balance / authenticity / purpose much closer to reality. This planner is a masterpiece.
I love my Phenomenal Woman planner, it focuses on celebrating women and inspiring us to follow our passions – something I strive to do each day. Anything that helps entrepreneurial women on their path is a must-have from me!
Thank you LH Agenda. I am more motivated than ever to kick start a fabulous new year.
Why we created the LH planners
High achievers review their goals regularly.
Did you know that only 1% of the population write down their goals and review them regularly? These people tend to be among the most successful!
The LH Agenda 12-month Planners have exercises which help you determine your passion and values and use those to set your big goals and projects for the year.
Once you have your goals, yearly, quarterly and monthly planning pages get you off and running, while quarterly and monthly reviews let you see how you’ve gone, and what you need to adjust.
Get clear and act with purpose
It all starts with living your life intentionally—and to do that, you need to be very clear on what you want.
The planner includes exercises to:
- Visualise your dream day
- Plan your legacy
- Set a big vision for your life
Translate your ideas into actions
The successful entrepreneur and leader Mary Kay Ash once said, “Ideas are a dime a dozen. People who implement them are priceless.”
Everything in this planner has been designed to help you translate your ideas into action, because we know that getting started is the hardest part. Kasia Gospos, LH Agenda
Be productive, not busy
Time is precious, and you want to fill it with tasks that make a meaningful difference instead of busywork. It’s important to set out your intentions and goals for the year ahead, and define a practical action plan.
The planner includes:
- Handy tips for translating dreams into actionable tasks to include in your yearly, monthly, weekly and daily agendas
- A guide for setting yearly goals/projects
- Success routines planner to help you establish good habits
- Quarterly and monthly planning pages
- A quarterly challenge for your larger goals
- Weekly and daily priorities
Feed your mind
How we think has a huge impact on how we act, and how we grow as people.
Get inspired and empowered with:
- Inspirational quotes from thinkers, doers and successful female leaders. The quotes focus not only on celebrating women, but also on the persistence, determination, confidence, resilience, courage, success, self-care, and all the qualities you need to make your dreams happen!
- A quarterly personal growth plan to help you develop your leadership skills not only in business or in the office, but in all areas of life.
- A deeper look at our signature manifesto traits as you progress through the year—be inspired to become confident, passionate, determined, creative, innovative and kind
It’s one thing to have goals, but quite another to remain motivated and on track through the rollercoaster ride it takes to achieve them.
The LH Agenda planner keeps you motivated with:
- An elegant front page summarising your key goals, intentions, values and theme word to remind you of the bigger picture every time you open your planner
- An area for appointing accountability partners to keep you on track
- Sections for rewards when you reach your goals
- Weekly spreads with your top three weekly and daily priorities and to-do lists
- Monthly check-ins to measure progress
- Quarterly reviews of your goals and key areas of your life
- A master to-do list for all your random ideas you’ll get to later
- Words of wisdom from highly respected thinkers, doers and leaders—these will give you a confidence boost, celebrating who you are as a woman and keeping you motivated to achieve your most audacious goals!
Ever been in a headspace where you felt untouchable… and you really were? When you’re feeling great, your work reflects it!
The planner helps you get into a positive mindset with:
- Gratitude sections
- Self-care planner
- Daily tracking of what’s most important to you (e.g. healthy living, your fitness level, water intake, etc.)
- Weekly section to record your wins and highlights
- Structured pages for:
- Birthdays, special days and gifts
- Lessons learned
- Favourite quotes journal*
- Bucket list
- Online shopping tracker
- 20 Blank pages to dream, sketch, design, solve
And many other great features you’ll love!
- Easy-to-follow steps to get you started with your planner
- Beautiful and professional-looking designs
- Leatherette/linen cover with gold foil and a lay-flat design
- Multiple coloured ribbons to bookmark key pages
- Undated so you can start whenever you’re ready, or pause when you take a break—you can get full use out of every page!
- Printed on high-quality recycled 100GSM paper – beautiful, sustainable and good for the environment!
What is the difference between the Make it Happen Planner and Phenomenal Woman Planner?
The main difference is the inspirational quotes on weekly planning pages. The focus of the Phenomenal Woman quotes is celebrating women and inspiring confidence while the Make It Happen quotes focus on productivity, persistence, determination, and getting things done. Both planners have a nearly identical double-page spread layout, exercises, and features.
Do you have dated planners?
All of our printed planners are undated so you can start using them at any time of the year. Our downloadable planner (which is sent straight to your inbox as a PDF after purchase) includes dates.
Do you have daily planners?
All of our 12-month planners have a weekly vertical layout.
We do have a collection of Day Organisers featuring a daily two page spread, however they don’t feature goal or life planning pages, monthly, quarterly and yearly planners or reviews. They are half of the thickness of the 12-month planner and are specifically designed for planning your daily priorities, to-do lists, phone calls, follow-ups, notes. They are not calendar based and are a great complement to our 12-month planners!
What are Day Organisers?
Our Day Organisers are simplified daily planners. They have a two-page spread for each day, to help you focus on everything you need in the next 24 hours. Practical and elegant, with our signature layout, they encourage you to capture your top and secondary priorities, follow ups, to-do lists, ideas and notes. They’ll also keep you motivated with quotes from inspirational leaders.
Unlike the 12-month planners these organisers do not include big picture planning or exercises, which means they’re lightweight and half the thickness so they won’t weigh your bag down throughout the day!
I am still unsure which planner is best for me. Help!
If this is your first time purchase, we simply suggest going for the cover you love the most. The layouts and content are nearly identical so go with your intuition and choose the one that captures your eye.
If you are an entrepreneur or have some big projects ahead you might prefer Make It Happen for its quotes being highly focused on getting things done.
If you love inspiration and want a dose of support from the types of confident women you aspire to be, then try the Phenomenal Woman planner.
If you’re looking for a gift for a friend or loved one choose the Phenomenal Woman planner. If you’re gifting to a colleague or a client you might prefer the Make It Happen to reflect your professional relationship.
If you’ve had one or the other before, then switch so you get to experience planning with the different quotes and focus in mind.
How do I add monogramming to my order?
To monogram a product, go to the product page for the item you’d like to monogram.
You’ll find a small box titled ‘Monogramming’ just below the product description at the top of the page and just above ‘Add to cart’ button. There is a text box where you can type in the initials you’d like monogrammed. The initials must be entered before clicking ‘Add to cart’.
If you want to order the same item with different initial repeat the process above for each initials.
Note that not all products are monogrammable. For example, our linen-covered planners cannot be monogrammed – if the option is not availabile, the Monogramming box will not appear on the product page.
I have more questions regarding monogramming…
Please visit our Monogramming FAQ page.
What is LOVE IT Guarantee?
We are confident you will love our products! So if you are unhappy with them for some reason, you can return your order for a full refund (including shipping costs you paid when you purchased the item) within 60 days from the purchase date. The offer to refund the outbound shipping costs refers to economy shipping option only.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we can’t accept returns for:
- Custom or personalised orders
- Digital downloads
- Sale items
- Used products
I have had your planner before. What updates are in the planners that are printed in 2020?
The layout and content of our planners remain mostly the same, however we’ve listened to your feedback and are excited by the following updates in our most recent collection:
- Saturday and Sundays are now in separate columns.
- Improved organisation/getting around the planner:
- More clarity on each page organised by the areas of Dream, Define and Do
- Printed headings down the vertical side of the page so the section of the planner is easily identifiable.
- We’ve increased the durability of the planners by removing a ribbon, as three ribbons were compromising the application of the glue, and potentially causing the ribbons to fall out. The new approach of two ribbons eliminates this risk.
- Upon great feedback from customers saying that ‘Meeting Notes’ either weren’t utilised or were not sufficient for a full year of networking, we’ve revised this content and created a separate Meeting notebooks collection.
- New content includes:
- A much needed self-care planning section.
- An online shopping tracker to keep a track of your deliveries (has anyone elses online shopping dramatically increased? ?).
- We’ve swapped the space for your bucket list with a list that’s flexible for you and your needs.
- A ‘Next Year’ double page to note down ideas and upcoming events for the following year as we know you like to get in early!
- An ‘Ideas’ double spread that was originally only in the Make It Happen planner
- To allow space for this new extra content, the ‘Favourite Quotes’ and ‘Places to Visit’ lists have been removed
Click here to compare all our 12-Month planners.
Make it a set!
The most successful leaders still need the right tools. For women on the go our beautiful and thoughtfully designed collection of luxe stationery features empowering quotes that promote confidence, self-care, productivity, resilience and determination. There will be no excuses for not getting the job done.
Included in this inspiring range are other daily non-negotiables for the working woman including weekly desk planner, notebook, sticky notes, and the all-important matching pens (because if your stationery doesn’t match, are you really kicking goals?)
Enjoy free shipping worldwide over $90. Flat $9.95 for orders under $90.
Prints & Vision Boards
Need more inspiration? Our prints and vision board kit were designed to complement planners and notebooks. Get inspired no matter where you are with a vision board to remind you of the big picture, and elegant prints to keep you motivated while you make it happen!
About the Author
Kasia Gospos is the Founder and Creative Director of LH Agenda, a leading Australian online community and stationery brand that’s sold over 80,000 products, and has more than 200,000 followers on social media. She has been named one of Australia’s most inspirational women online by Open Colleges and is a silver award winner of the 2016 Stevie Awards for Women in Business in the Female Entrepreneur of the Year category.
Kasia is a feminist with a background as a Commercial and Business Analyst and a Management Accountant. She is passionate about helping women find the courage to dream big, and to take practical steps toward achieving those dreams. Her journey started after two successful crowdfunding campaigns to establish the Make Your Mark collection, which focuses on six key leadership traits of successful leaders. It was followed by the Phenomenal Woman planners, celebrating women while helping them define and work toward their big goals. She’s since released a range of other products including the Make It Happen collection for productivity, a story-telling journal, a baby journal, notebooks, greeting cards, digital prints, and vision boards.
In 2020 Kasia added the Meeting Notebooks and Day Organisers to the range to help women with the daily responsibilities of to-dos, meetings, and incremental steps forward. Continually developed with feedback from the LH community, these products reflect Kasia’s vision to help create habits that in turn create great leaders.
Be empowered, encouraged and inspired to go after your most audiacious dreams. Make the plan, and MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Kasia Gospos, Founder of LH Agenda