THE LH PLANNER
Meet your personal assistant, life coach and best friend, all in one powerful planner.
The LH Planners use proven mindset and productivity research to help you design your life, plan your days, and achieve what you put your mind to.
Plan more than your day. Plan to thrive.
Do you find the day just gets away from you? Or that you forget to follow up on projects and the things you love doing, mostly because you’ve got so much else to organise at work and home? The LH Agenda planners help you come back from feeling worn out and unproductive to thriving.
The planner that helps you…
Start each day with intention
Stay focused on your priorities
Feel relaxed, creative and passionate
Cultivate a growth mindset
Achieve the work-life balance you always dreamed of
Beauty meets purpose. Big picture planning, regular life check-ins, personal growth pages, quotes from inspirational leaders and innovators, encouraging messages to brighten your day and so much more.
Choose from our bestsellers...
...or shop all by layout
Each planner, no matter the layout, is built using the same methodology and includes a life review, monthly and quarterly planning pages, weekly intentions, daily priorities, and a week-in-review section which prompts you to practise gratitude and reflect on your wins and lessons, to help you build a growth mindset.
Life By Design
The LH Planner uses a simple system to help you focus on what matters most – YOU!
All planners include motivational quotes from incredible visionaries and leaders focused on confidence, resilience, and getting things done, while putting self-care above hustle. Each LH Planner comes with Intentions & Goals summary print (unless stock unavailable).
Feel on top of each and every day with the ultimate productivity and self-care tool, the LH Agenda Planner.
…or keep scrolling to learn more.
Pick your planner accessories…
Enjoy free shipping in US, AU, CA, NZ, SG & HK over $90.
Here’s what our customers say
LH Agenda, you have truly outdone yourselves, the LH planner is spectacular. This isn’t just a diary. The diary part is there… but all those other things that I know I’m SUPPOSED to focus on, but don’t get around to? There are reminders in here. Quarterly reflections, connections, intentions… If being present is important to you, then THIS is the diary you need. Thank you LH Agenda for creating a tool that brings that illusive balance / authenticity / purpose much closer to reality. This planner is a masterpiece.
The LH planner is gorgeous, practical and inspirational all at once. Thank you Kasia for your passion to help busy, ambitious women with managing their goals and driving their careers forward!
I love my LH planner, it focuses on celebrating women and inspiring us to follow our passions – something I strive to do each day. Anything that helps entrepreneurial women on their path is a must-have from me! Thank you Kasia. I am more motivated than ever to kick start a fabulous new year.
The LH planner provides a solid launch pad to help you fly. Kasia, every woman should have one because these are the inspiration to help you imagine & the tools to help you follow your dreams.
The LH planner is a great tool to help me stay on top of my agenda and my strategy. It brings me inspiration and empowerment. I love the look, the design, and the mission behind it. A must-have for every busy woman!
The LH planner is an incredible resource. Jam packed with pages to allow you to dream, think and imagine as well as sections for planning, accountability and check-in, this resource can be your every day coach in a book. The inspirational quotes throughout and the beautiful design make this a must have for anyone wanting to take control of their year and personal success.
Personalise the planner with a beautiful monogram, or make a special gift even more extraordinary!
To add monogramming details, click through to the individual product page and enter the initials before clicking ‘Add to cart’.
Full features list
The LH Planner helps you with…
It all starts with living your life intentionally—and to do that, you need to be very clear on what you want.
The LH Planner includes exercises to help you:
- Review key areas of your life
- Visualise your ideal day
- Define your values
- Plan your legacy
- Set a big vision for your life
- Decide a theme word to guide your year ahead
Did you know that only 1% of the population write down their goals and review them regularly? These people tend to be among the most successful! The successful entrepreneur and leader Mary Kay Ash once said, “Ideas are a dime a dozen. People who implement them are priceless.”
Everything in this planner has been designed to help you translate your ideas into action, because we know that getting started is the hardest part.
The LH planner includes:
- Guided process for setting and maintaining SMART goals
- Handy tips for translating dreams into actionable tasks to include in your yearly, monthly, weekly and daily agendas
- Yearly planner to lay out your plans and activities to realistically see what you can achieve
- Project planning pages
‘Activation energy’ is the amount of effort required for you to get up and do a particular task. The lower the effort, the more likely you are to do it. Achieving anything in life is a series of small steps. Activation energy gets you started. The momentum it generates keeps you going.
*this model comes from Harvard University researcher Shawn Achor
Our planners use the concept of activation energy to help you get started.
By having a dedicated space to record your “activation energy” task, and by breaking down your big goals into small, actionable components, you can take on one at a time, you will build the momentum to reach the bigger tasks… and eventually make it happen!
Time is precious, and you want to fill it with tasks that make a meaningful difference instead of busywork. Our planners use the Urgent vs Important model (The Eisenhower Principle) to help you differentiate what is actually important to focus on as opposed to the often reactionary demands of urgent requests.
The LH planner includes:
- Quarterly reviews of your goals and key areas of your life to keep you focused on what’s essential for your own success, not just activities that demand your attention
- Success routines planner to help you establish good habits
- Monthly and weekly planning pages
- Weekly and daily priorities
- A master to-do list for all your random ideas you’ll get to later
How we think has a huge impact on how we act, and how we grow as people.
This entire planner helps you cultivate a growth mindset with:
- Prompts to regularly reflect on your wins, your challenges and what you have to learn from them.
- A quarterly personal growth plan to help you develop your leadership skills, not only in business or in the office, but in all areas of life.
- Regular affirmations inspired by our signature manifesto traits to help you become more confident, passionate, determined, creative, innovative and kind
- Inspirational quotes from highly respected thinkers, doers and leaders. The quotes focus on persistence, self-worth, confidence, resilience, courage, success, self-care, and all the qualities you need to make your dreams happen!
- Year-end reflection
It’s one thing to have goals, but quite another to remain motivated and on track through the rollercoaster ride it takes to achieve them.
The LH Planner keeps you motivated with:
- An elegant front page summarising your key goals, intentions, values and theme word to remind you of the bigger picture every time you open your planner
- An area for appointing accountability partners to keep you on track
- Sections for rewards when you reach your goals
- Weekly spreads with your overall intentions and daily priorities and to-do lists
- Monthly and quarterly check-ins to keep you reminded of your vision
Ever been in a headspace where you felt untouchable… and you really were? When you’re feeling great, your work reflects it!
The LH Planner helps you get into a positive mindset with:
- Gratitude sections
- Self-care planner to refer to when things get tough
- Plenty of space for daily tracking of what’s most important to you (e.g. healthy living, your fitness level, water intake, etc.)
- Weekly section to record your wins and highlights
- Structured list pages for:
- Birthdays, special days and gifts
- Achievements and Wins
- Lessons learned
- Plus blank lists so you can get organised in any facet of your life
- 20 blank dot-grid pages to dream, sketch, design, solve
About the Creator
Kasia Gospos is the Founder and Creative Director of LH Agenda, a leading Australian online community and stationery brand that’s sold over 100,000 products, and has more than 200,000 followers on social media. She has been named one of Australia’s most inspirational women online by Open Colleges and is a silver award winner of the Stevie Awards for Women in Business in the Female Entrepreneur of the Year category.
Kasia is a feminist with a background as a Commercial and Business Analyst and a Management Accountant. She is passionate about helping women find the courage to dream big, and to take practical steps toward achieving those dreams. Her journey started after two successful crowdfunding campaigns to establish the Make Your Mark collection, which focuses on six key leadership traits of successful leaders. It was followed by the LH planners, celebrating women while helping them define and work toward their big goals.
She’s since released a range of other products including Meeting Notebooks, Business Organisers, a story-telling journal, a baby journal, vision boards and lifestyle accessories. Continually developed with feedback from the LH community, these products reflect Kasia’s vision to help create habits that in turn create great leaders.
Be empowered, encouraged and inspired to go after your most audacious dreams. Make the plan, and MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Kasia Gospos, Founder of LH Agenda