The Make Your Mark collection has been designed and beautifully crafted to encourage and inspire you to follow your PASSION, to be more CREATIVE and INNOVATIVE in your life, to feel more CONFIDENT and DETERMINED in your endeavours and to maintain a KIND heart while becoming successful.
These leadership traits will help you MAKE YOUR MARK.
As seen on
Meet your Business, Career and Life Coach
Make Your Mark is your Business, Career, Life and Leadership Coach rolled into a compact, beautifully designed set.
Create daily habits
Developed in collaboration with Australian career, life, leadership and business coaching experts, the LH Agenda notebooks, planners and journals aim to change your thinking habits and influence your behaviours in a gentle but consistent way.
Awaken the leader within you
Each product has six sections focusing on six key leadership traits, one trait at a time:
Get out of your comfort zone while working through the assignments.
Set yourself for success
Find your passion
Discover your calling and understand what’s important to you.
Define your core values
These will guide your decisions and enable you to lead in a consistent way.
Set your goals
Define your short term and long term plans, stay focused, and keep going for your dreams.
Learn to lead in a way that’s uniquely you
Know your strengths
Learn how to take advantage of your key skills to develop a new level of leadership.
Grow your confidence
Assignments, quotes and thoughts to boost your self-esteem.
Learn how to take care of yourself and all the people around you.
Develop a routine and stay focused
Get your thoughts and tasks down, and get them organised!
Be more productive
Structured to-do lists that define your top priorities get you on top of your day.
Increase your determination and learn how to be persistent and resilient.
How others use Make Your Mark stationery
“Your notebook is a lovely and practical way of summarising some very wise thoughts to inspire us all and importantly, help us translate them into action
Alison Watkins, Managing Director of Coca-Cola Amatil
“A great personal tool that has helped me think about and work on each leadership trait in it’s own right. This has allowed me to expand my personal growth as a leader at work.
Susan Bramowicz, PA to State Manager – St.George Business Banking WA
“For our Female Leadership program we ordered these notebooks. Our colleagues from all over the world joined the program and loved this notebook. It was a perfect match of inspiration, leadership and a feminine touch to the notebok. It made the experience extra special, as all details were thought of in this notebook.
Next to being inspirational, this notebook is just amazing in quality. Everyone can order normal notebooks for their meetings or event but this one is really long lasting and worth the investment. Tirozh Mazoori, Global HR Food Solutions, Unilever
“Thank you again for designing such a gorgeous book. I started with a new coaching client today, and gave her your book at the end of the first session, and she loved it. This is why I need another 20 books, and I will be including your book as a journal for most of my female coachees going forward.
Amanda Webb, Founder and Director of One Degree HR, General Manager, Xplore for Successs
“Lovely quality. I love how the designs on each page vary, so every page looks new and catches my eye on a different way to keep me engaged. Bronwyn Bird
Make Your Mark Set
All three products have been inspired by the LH Agenda Manifesto, which promotes key traits of successful leaders: passion, creativity, innovation, confidence, determination and kindness.
OUT AND ABOUT
For meetings, boardrooms, and everywhere else.
IN THE OFFICE
Priorities, To-Dos and quick notes with a stylish touch, right on your desk.
Personal development and journaling at home.
Make Your Mark Notebook
A multi-purpose notebook for meetings, boardrooms, classes and everywhere else.
- 140 uniquely designed pages with inspirational thoughts and quotes.
- Six structured sections to develop key leadership traits: passion, creativity, innovation, confidence, determination and kindness.
- Every page includes a daily thought or assignment, an inspirational quote and lots of writing space.
- Includes the LH Agenda Manifesto & six full-page high-quality images with inspirational quotes.
Make Your Mark Day Organiser
A stylish essential planner for prioritizing your day, creating to-do lists and jotting quick notes.
- Daily two-page spread with sections for setting up your top priorities, as well as to-do lists related to your top and secondary priorities. Separating these priorities ensures you don’t get distracted from what’s most important to you.
- A section to remind you of things to follow up on.
- A unique uplifting headline and an inspirational quote related to passion, creativity, innovation, confidence, determination and kindness on every two-page spread.
- 160 pages, with rotating designs.
Make Your Mark Self-Coaching Journal
A holistic journal filled with practical exercises, assignments, inspirational thoughts, quotes and ideas developed in collaboration with highly-respected leadership experts. Meet your business, career and life coach within a compact, beautiful journal. There is nothing else like this on the market!
- The journal has been reviewed by Australian leadership experts Ozlem Beldan, Catherine Nolan, Sonia McDonald, Lisa Phillips, Natalie Goldman and Devika Mohotti.
- Six chapters to develop key leadership traits: passion, creativity, innovation, confidence, determination and kindness.
- 124 pages with self-coaching activities including:
- passion discovery exercises
- ideal day visualization exercise
- goal setting pages
- bucket list
- confidence tips and assignments
- pages to determine and define your core values
- strengths discovery exercises
- achievements diary
- creating your own pitch
- exercises and assignments stimulating creativity
- activities to hack your own work and life habits
- productivity tips
- determination & network building plan
- exercises to redesign your career, business and life so that you focus on what matters to you the most
- gratitude journal
- kindness & mindfulness assignments
- and many many more…
- Includes also 20 blank and lined pages for journalling, brainstorming, mind-mapping, and your own personal notes and thoughts.
- Total page count 144.
Each of the books in our Make Your Mark collection includes:
A leatherette cover with elegant gold foil.
Are lightweight and sized to fit in your handbag (14.5×19.5cm, 5.7×7.7 inches), approx. A5 size.
High quality, ink-proof, 100gsm acid-free paper (No more ink bleeding through pages).
A thread-bound design to make sure your notebook will open flat on any page.
The Make Your Mark set comes with the LH Manifesto card (unless run out).
The Make Your Mark set is for you if you…
Love getting daily inspiration from the creators, innovators and change makers
Want to develop your leadership skills
Have grand aspirations for your life
Are still looking for your purpose in life
Know your purpose, but need motivation
Would love to have more mindfulness, kindness, gratitude and happiness in your life
Love getting a daily injection of confidence
Love to be surrounded by beautiful things
Love to journal and reflect
Love to plan your day on paper
Are an entrepreneur or executive who needs to innovate, and stay focused and energetic
Are a manager or mentor who nurtures other women
Are a corporation that wants your female staff to flourish
Are a future leader!
About the Author
Kasia Gospos is the Founder and Creative Director of LH Agenda, a leading Australian online community and stationery brand that’s sold over 80,000 products, and has more than 200,000 followers on social media. She has been named one of Australia’s most inspirational women online by Open Colleges and is a silver award winner of the 2016 Stevie Awards for Women in Business in the Female Entrepreneur of the Year category.
Kasia is a feminist with a background as a Commercial and Business Analyst and a Management Accountant. She is passionate about helping women find the courage to dream big, and to take practical steps toward achieving those dreams. Her journey started after two successful crowdfunding campaigns to establish the Make Your Mark collection, which focuses on six key leadership traits of successful leaders. It was followed by the Phenomenal Woman planners, celebrating women while helping them define and work toward their big goals.
She’s since released a range of other products including Meeting Notebooks, Day Organisers, a story-telling journal, a baby journal, vision boards and lifestyle accessories. Continually developed with feedback from the LH community, these products reflect Kasia’s vision to help create habits that in turn create great leaders.
Be empowered, encouraged and inspired to grow into the leader you want to be.
Make your mark.
Kasia Gospos, Founder of LH Agenda