Aspire Career Designer
Craft your career with purpose, passion and progression.
Developed in collaboration with career and leadership coaches, the Aspire Career Designer is a self-coaching journal and a career planner to help you move beyond the day-to-day of your job title and create a road map for your bigger picture career success.
This journal is a valuable coaching tool to reflect, review, plan, and progress your working career to reach your fullest potential. It will give you clarity on your purpose and your natural strengths with a structured way to record your career experiences, achievements, and learnings as you go. These will point the way forward to guide you toward designing a fulfilling career. It will be your companion during annual reviews, when navigating career negotiations, and preparing for job interviews.
The Aspire Career Designer includes tips, inspiration, and exercises to translate your vision into time-framed and achievable goals, and a section on communication skills, leadership, navigating career changes, inspiring your teams, conflict resolution, and building resilience.
SET A VISION FOR YOUR CAREER
DESIGN A CAREER ROADMAP
CREATE A POWERFUL PERSONAL BRAND
DEVELOP LEADERSHIP SKILLS
NAVIGATE CAREER TRANSITIONS
KNOW YOUR WORTH
Our career journal is digital. It has been designed to allow you to work with it in two ways:
Directly on your computer or tablet, as the pdf you will receive after purchase is interactive with editable text fields and checkboxes.
Print your own copy and handwrite your answers and notes with a printable A4 version of the same journal.
Our career planner covers the following areas:
+ Reflecting on your career with a timeline and history
+ Reviewing your strengths and purpose, discovering your unique value proposition (UVP) and designing your personal brand
+ Setting a vision for your career and creating your career roadmap
+ Translating your vision into time-framed and achievable goals such as professional development, cultivating mentors and sponsors, and tips to boost your career
+ Tips to help you navigate career transitions, interviews, negotiations, and using storytelling in business
+ Exercises to develop skills around communicating with impact, leadership, inspiring your team, conflict resolution, building resilience, and much more.
Why we created the Aspire Career Designer
LH Agenda CEO and founder, Kasia Gospos, has worked with many women who have paved their own pathway (having climbed the corporate ladder herself AND created an award-winning business).
However, since the inception of LH Agenda, so many incredibly talented and hard-working women have reached out with confusion around career progression, direction and what makes a viable employment opportunity. Seeing the difference that coaching tools made in these situations made the Aspire Career Designer a must-have in our planner collection.
- Interactive and printable PDF (you can work on a screen or print the book out to have a hard copy)
- Developed in collaboration with career and leadership coaches
- Key expert contributors: Catherine Nolan and Ozlem Beldan
- 148 pages of practical exercises and assignments
- Career tips, inspirational quotes and thought starters
- Unisex design
- For the interactive version, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC version 8 or higher is required. Download it from Adobe for free.
Please note, this journal is copyrighted by LH Agenda. The downloadable file is for personal use only and does not allow for reproduction, resale or creating derivative work without written permission from LH Agenda.
The link to download the file will be emailed to you instantly after purchase.
The Aspire Career Designer was created for you if you…
Have big ambitions and want to create a clear, practical plan for your career
Have been working for a while, and are ready to take control of your career
Are feeling unfulfilled in your current role and searching for a path forward
Are currently unemployed and want to use this as an opportunity to start fresh, redesign your career, take control of its progression or need guidance in finding a new role
Want to boost your current career with advice from leading professionals in HR, career development, and more.
Help, my ASPIRE journal is not interactive. What should I do?
To access the interactive version, follow the steps below:
- Make sure you are opening the interactive version (NOT the print one)
- Ensure your computer or laptop has Adobe Acrobat Reader DC version 8 or higher. This is free software from Adobe you can download from here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/. If you are on a mobile device, download the PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator app by Adobe
- The interactive fields are light blue/lily rectangle fields – simply click on them, and you should be able to start typing.
- After making edits to the file, click on “Save As” and save (and rename if required) in a selected location on your computer. On mobile devices, your file will be saved automatically upon closing the file.
Judy Alexander (Verified Buyer) –
Love it, just wish l’d started it years ago as l am struggling to remember stuff now.
Jenelle Woolaway (Verified Buyer) –
I loved it but I think I should have bought the hard copy
Anonymous (Verified Buyer) –
I found this to be perfect at helping me rethink where I want to go, what’s important in my ideal role, and help me reassess if I’m heading in the right direction. As a result I ended up applying for my ideal job and I got it!