The Make Your Mark collection has been designed to encourage and inspire you to follow your PASSION, to be more CREATIVE and INNOVATIVE in your life, to feel more CONFIDENT and DETERMINED in your endeavours and to maintain a KIND heart while becoming successful.
The Make Your Mark Journal has been created in collaboration with Australian leadership experts Ozlem Beldan, Catherine Nolan, Sonia McDonald, Lisa Phillips, Natalie Goldman and Devika Mohotti. With their review and contribution there is nothing else like this on the market! It’s time to awaken the leader within you.
As seen on
The Make Your Mark journal includes:
- Six chapters to develop key leadership traits: passion, creativity, innovation, confidence, determination and kindness.
- 124 pages with self-coaching activities including:
- passion discovery exercises
- ideal day visualization exercise
- goal setting pages
- bucket list
- confidence tips and assignments
- pages to determine and define your core values
- strengths discovery exercises
- achievements diary
- creating your own pitch
- exercises and assignments stimulating creativity
- activities to hack your own work and life habits
- productivity tips
- determination & network building plan
- exercises to redesign your career, business and life so that you focus on what matters to you the most
- gratitude journal
- kindness & mindfulness assignments
- and many many more…
This Make Your Mark digital journal has been designed so that you can work with it in two ways:
Directly on your computer or tablet, as the PDF you will receive after purchase is interactive with editable text fields and checkboxes.
Print your own copy and hand write your answers and notes with a printable A4 version of the same PDF.
- Developed in collaboration with career and leadership experts
- Interactive and printable PDF (you can work on a screen or print it out to have a hard copy)
- Unisex design
- For the interactive version, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC version 8 or higher is required. Download it from Adobe for free.
Please note, this journal is copyrighted by LH Agenda. The downloadable file is for personal use only and does not allow for reproduction, resale or creating derivative work without written permission from LH Agenda.
The link to download the file will be emailed to you instantly after purchase.
How others use Make Your Mark stationery
“A great personal tool that has helped me think about and work on each leadership trait in it’s own right. This has allowed me to expand my personal growth as a leader at work.
Susan Bramowicz, PA to State Manager – St.George Business Banking WA
“Thank you again for designing such a gorgeous book. I started with a new coaching client today, and gave her your book at the end of the first session, and she loved it. This is why I need another 20 books, and I will be including your book as a journal for most of my female coachees going forward.
Amanda Webb, Founder and Director of One Degree HR, General Manager, Xplore for Successs
“Lovely quality. I love how the designs on each page vary, so every page looks new and catches my eye on a different way to keep me engaged.
The Make Your Mark collection is for you if you…
Love getting daily inspiration from the creators, innovators and change makers
Have grand aspirations for your life
Are still looking for your purpose in life
Know your purpose, but need motivation
Would love to have more mindfulness, kindness, gratitude and happiness in your life
Love getting a daily injection of confidence
Love to journal and reflect
Are an entrepreneur or executive who needs to innovate, and stay focused and energetic
Are a manager or mentor who nurtures others
Are a corporation that wants your staff to flourish
Are a future leader!