Get Your Life Back ebook is an ultimate guide on how to streamline and automate your business processes and life so that you can gain back the time you want for the things you really love.
There’s no shame in acknowledging that you are drowning. Drowning in the never-ending administrative processes such as emails, time management and meetings or communications that take the fun out of your job and leave you feeling drained rather than excited for what the next day will bring.
The Get Your Life Back eBook was written by Founder and Publisher of Leaders in Heels, Kasia Gospos, as a way of guiding other busy leaders in heels (or whatever footwear your prefer!) towards a life free – or radically reduced – of the many administrative and business processes that block us from achieving our full potential.
“Leaders in Heels became my second full time job, and I definitely had a problem finding balance”, she says. “I knew that I had to do something about this: either slow down or, what I have now done, work smart, look for more resources and automate many of my processes”.
The Get Your Life Back eBook is everything to date that Kasia has learned from her journey of no balance to more balance – in life, business and everything else.
Get Your Life Back eBook
What’s in the Get Your Life Back eBook?
- 73 pages of easy-to-digest tips and tricks for automating areas of your business such as emails, calendar items, EDMs and much more
- Inspiration for changing not just your business processes, but also your attitude and approach to how you manage your business on a day-to-day level
- Productivity tips and life hacks that you can use immediately in your day-to-day life, both at work and outside of working hours
- How to use a selection of tools or apps to manage emails, and shrink – or even eliminate – your ever-growing inbox
- Recommendations for communicating and leading your team members, especially useful for those based offsite, so that messages and briefs are clearly understood in the first instance
- How to automate areas of your life such as travel arrangements, and even handy hints for saving business cards electronically
- Mini-sections within the eBook called “Your Turn”, where you are able to take a step back and try any of the tips you’ve learnt
- Get the behind-the-scenes strategies Kasia uses to run a successful online business
- Personal anecdotes from Kasia on how she went about changing her business processes
- Interviews, recommendations, tools, stories and case studies from over 40 entrepreneurs and business people who have streamlined and automated their own business processes to get their lives back
… and much more.
The topics covered in Get Your Life Back ebook:
- Internal Processes
- Managing emails
- Editorial Calendar
- Policies and procedures
- Communication, tasks and project coordination
- Eliminating emails
- Meetings and Calls
- Social Media and Marketing
- Outsourcing & Recruitment
- Customer and Supplier Relationships: Orders, Invoicing and Shipping
- Full on integrations
- Lifestyle & Travel
Keep this handy guide by your side at the office, in the study or anywhere you feel you work the most. Share the tips with your friends and colleagues. Get Your Life Back will teach you everything you need to know about automating your life so you get back to having one.
“I hope I will inspire you to see that innovation and automation are more about your attitude towards change, and how you perform your work, rather than the tools you actually use”
– Kasia Gospos
The link to download the eBook will be emailed to you instantly after purchase has been made.
What others say?
” Get Your Life Back is what we’ve come to expect from the creator of Leaders In Heels, Kasia Gospos. This eBook is refreshing, genuine, and inspiring.
Get Your Life Back is full of the kind of innovative, actionable advice from entrepreneurs to help grow our future leaders. From email tips to booking travel arrangements, this eBook touches on everything to help automate your life.
– Anna Crowe Bates, SEO Marketing Manager, Noodle Education
” What a fantastic resource for the busy entrepreneur. With so many time saving hacks, tools and resources to help free your business and life up. Allowing you the freedom to be able work on your business instead of in it! A must read for any woman in business.
– Katina Beveridge, Strategic SEO
” What’s so special about the GET YOUR LIFE BACK eBook is the way it pulls down curtains and offers an unobstructed view of how some businesses are using web-based apps and plug-ins to automate parts of their workflow. Kasia is exposing what most entrepreneurs hide: what challenges she faced and how she fixed things, making it ridiculously easy for you to solve your own issues by using the solutions she found.
– Irina Iliescu, Communications Specialist, Remote Workmate
Contributors to Get Your Life Back ebook:
People who shared their top productivity & automation tips, and inspired the ideas for this eBook:
- James Tuckerman, Founder Anthill Magazine & the Not-So-Freaky University
- Gen George, Founder and MD, OneShift
- Chris Gray, TV presenter and Property Buyers Agent, Your Empire
- Jane Lu, Founder and CEO, ShowPo
- Suzy Jacobs, Founder, Keynote Speaker, She Business
- Dylan Baskin, Founder, Designer and Developer of Qwilr
- Anna Kochetkova, Senior Social Media & Account Manager, Yours Socially, Founder Content Queen
- Rebecca Saunders, CEO, The Delicatessen
- Ozlem Beldan, Founder of Spirit of WomanKind
- Kathryn Harris, Partner, Harris Business Solutions
- Megan Iemma, Founder, Tech Coach HQ
- Antonia Mochan, Knowledge and Communication Consultant
- Anna Crowe Bates, SEO Marketing Manager, Noodle Education
- Jill Brennan, founder and CEO, Harbren Marketing,
- Valentina Borbone, Client Relationship Director, Zuni
- Samantha Amiridis, Director, Sparkle Marketing & Events
- Irina Iliescu, Communications Specialist, Remote Workmate
- Samuel Wong, Founder, DATAFYiNG DiGiTAL,
- Kamila Gornia, Digital Marketing Strategist for Modern Entrepreneurs,
- Erin Wasson, VP of Marketing, UrbanBound
- Britt Schwartz, Director of Inbound Marketing, Impulse Creative,
- Simon Slade, CEO and Co-founder, Doubledot Media Limited
- Rhiannon Dwyer, Hero Academy
- Brigitte Kobi, Publisher, Leadership & Lipstick
- Casie Lane Millhouse, Founder, The Deejaypreneur
- Monique Ceccato, blogger at Little Miss Mon Bon
- Shelley Beilharz, Accountant
- Gill Stannard, naturopath/health & happiness coach
- Trish Radge, Client Liaison Manager, The Chartist
- Jo Egan, Managing Director, Hotel Desk
- Katina Beveridge, Director/ SEO Strategist, Strategic SEO,
- Saskia Gregory, Success Coach for Ambitious Modern Mothers
- Arabelle Yee, Business Coach & Mindset Expert
- Jasmine Andrews, Digital Strategist
- Philip Weinman, Founder of Deasil Management Group and Locomote investor
- Rebecca Collett, Managing Director, Snowed Under Solutions Pty Ltd,
- Adam Callinan, founding partner of Beachwood Ventures
- Jackie Gonzalez, J29 Associates
- Adam Gardner, GM Data centre, Vocus Communications
- Peter Argent, Director, Coder Factory X
Meet Kasia Gospos
Hi, my name is Kasia Gospos and I am the creator of GET YOUR LIFE BACK eBook and founder and publisher of Leaders in Heels, an online magazine and community for professional women. Leaders in Heels started as a blog back in 2011 with a simple goal in mind: to connect with inspirational successful women and entrepreneurs! Twelve months later I realized blogging became my second full time job. I would work as an editor, social media strategist, web developer, graphic designer, accountant etc., everything on top of my full time job. I knew that I had to do something about this: either slow down, or, what I have finally done, work smart, look for more resources and automate many of my processes.
In Get Your Life Back eBook I’ll show you how I created a successful business without killing myself. I’ll go through, step by step, the actions I took to automate the processes around my business and life, so that I now have more time for my husband and my corgi Happy!