Work For It Day Organiser
The Work For It Day Organiser helps you focus on your priorities and get on top of your everyday tasks with a daily two-page spread.
Set up your top priorities, and create to-do lists related to your top and secondary priorities, so you don’t get distracted from what’s most important to you!
- LAYOUT: SIGNATURE
- Our 2-page signature layout is not calendar based which means there are no hourly time slots or weekdays printed on the page. It’s the perfect layout for those who prefer digital calendars for appointments, and just want to see a clear view of their tasks, priorities, and what needs to be done.
- Each layout can be used for one day, multiple days, or even a specific project or a client.
- Each layout includes:
- Sections for top and secondary priorities
- A to-do list to get those priorities done
- An “Activation energy” task—something you can do to help you get started
- A section to remind you of everything you need to follow up
- A unique uplifting headline each day
- Inspirational quotes from highly respected doers, thinkers and leaders
- Space for other notes and thoughts such as end-of-day reflections, daily gratitude, highlights and wins, lessons learnt… make it your own!
- The planner includes 64 2-page layouts i.e. will last 2 months if one layout is used every day, 3 months if used only on weekdays Monday-Friday, or over a year if used one layout per week.
- 148 pages, with rotating designs printed on high-quality recycled 100GSM paper – beautiful, sustainable and good for the environment!
- An elegant leatherette cover with gold foil
- Ribbon page marker
- 14.5 x 19.5cm (5.7″ x 7.7″) compact and lightweight so it fits easily in your handbag
- A thread-bound design to make sure your notebook will open flat on any page
Complements our LH planner—can be used on its own, or together.