Make the plan. Make it happen.
The Leaders in Heels Make It Happen planner is designed to help you turn ‘one day’ into today, with structured pages to translate your ideas into action, and inspirational quotes from thinkers, doers and leaders who made it happen.
Full features list
Easy-to-follow steps to get you started with your planner
Motivational quotes from successful leaders and innovators
Start-of-year life review
Exercises to visualise your dream day, define your values, plan your legacy and set a big vision for your life
Summary page of your goals and intentions for the year
Weekly spreads for day-to-day planning with your top three weekly and daily priorities and to-do lists
Daily tracking of what’s most important to you (e.g. healthy living, your fitness level, water intake, etc.)
Monthly and quarterly planning pages
A quarterly challenge for your larger goals
Quarterly personal growth plan
Quarterly reviews of your goals and key areas of your life
A master to-do list for all your random ideas you’ll get to later
Structured meeting agenda pages for your yearly networking plan
Birthdays, special days and gifts pages, Ideas pages, Achievements and wins journal, Lessons learnt journal, Contacts & Mentors, Bucket list
20 dot-grid pages for notes, sketching & brainstorming
Beautiful and professional-looking designs
Leatherette cover with gold foil and a lay-flat design
Three coloured ribbons to bookmark key pages
Undated so you can start whenever you’re ready, or pause when you take a break—you can get full use out of every page!
296 pages (2.3cm thickness overall/450g)
14.5 x 19.5cm (5.7″ x 7.7″)
100gsm premium woodfree paper
The Leaders in Heels planner is gorgeous, practical and inspirational all at once. Thank you Kasia for your passion to help busy, ambitious women with managing their goals and driving their careers forward!
The Leaders In Heels planner is an incredible resource. Jam packed with pages to allow you to dream, think and imagine as well as sections for planning, accountability and check-in, this resource can be your every day coach in a book. The inspirational quotes throughout and the beautiful design make this a must have for anyone wanting to take control of their year and personal success.
The Leaders in Heels planner provides a solid launch pad to help you fly. Kasia, every woman should have one because these are the inspiration to help you imagine & the tools to help you follow your dreams.
Why we created the Make It Happen planners
The hardest part of any project is getting started. Not only on the project itself, but day after day when you’re getting worn down. That’s why I created the Make It Happen line—it helps you tap into your activation energy, a concept developed by a Harvard psychologist that says if you can make starting something easier, your likelihood of doing it rises dramatically. You can make it happen—we’re with you all the way!
Kasia Gospos, CEO, Leaders in Heels
High achievers review their goals regularly.
Did you know that only 1% of the population write down their goals and review them regularly? These people tend to be among the most successful!
The Leaders in Heels ‘Make It Happen’ 12-month Planners have exercises which help you determine your passion and values and use those to set your big goals and projects for the year.
Once you have your goals, quarterly and monthly planning pages get you off and running, while quarterly and monthly reviews let you see how you’ve gone, and what you need to adjust.
Get clear and act with purpose
It all starts with living your life intentionally—and to do that, you need to be very clear on what you want.
The planner includes exercises to:
- Visualise your dream day
- Define your values
- Plan your legacy
- Set a big vision for your life
Translate your ideas into actions
The successful entrepreneur and leader Mary Kay Ash once said, “Ideas are a dime a dozen. People who implement them are priceless.”
Everything in this planner has been designed to help you translate your ideas into action, because we know that getting started is the hardest part.
Learn to use ‘activation energy’ to get you started
Activation energy is the amount of effort required for you to get up and do a particular task. The lower the effort, the more likely you are to do it. Achieving anything in life is a series of small steps. Activation energy gets you started. The momentum it generates keeps you going. You take one step, then the next, and the next again, and before you know it you’re on our way!
All our Make It Happen planners use the concept of activation energy to help you get started.
By having a dedicated space to record your “activation energy” task, and by breaking down your big goals into small, actionable components you can take on one at a time, you will build the momentum to reach the bigger tasks… and eventually make it happen!
Be productive, not busy
Time is precious, and you want to fill it with tasks that make a meaningful difference instead of busywork. It’s important to set out your intentions and goals for the year ahead, and define a practical action plan.
The planner includes:
- Handy tips for translating dreams into actionable tasks to include in your yearly, monthly, weekly and daily agendas
- A guide for setting yearly goals/projects
- Success routines planner to help you establish good habits
- Quarterly and monthly plans
- A quarterly challenge for your larger goals
- Weekly and daily priorities
- Structured meeting agenda pages for your yearly networking plan
Feed your mind
How we think has a huge impact on how we act, and how we grow as people.
Get inspired and empowered with:
- Inspirational quotes from thinkers, doers and leaders such as Jim Rohn, Dale Carnegie, Arianna Huffington, Oprah Winfrey, Sheryl Sandberg, Henry Ford, Hillary Clinton, Amelia Earhart, Beyoncé, Tony Robbins, Walt Disney and many more amazing leaders who made things happen. The quotes focus on persistence, determination, confidence, resilience, courage, success, and all the qualities you need to make your dreams happen!
- A quarterly personal growth plan covering vision, impact, mindset & productivity. This will help you develop your leadership skills not only in business or in the office, but in all areas of life.
- A deeper look at our signature manifesto traits as you progress through the year—be inspired to become confident, passionate, determined, creative, innovative and kind
It’s one thing to have goals, but quite another to remain motivated and on track through the rollercoaster ride it takes to achieve them.
The Make It Happen planner keeps you motivated with:
- Words of wisdom from highly respected thinkers, doers and leaders who made things happen—these will give you a confidence boost, keep your energy up, and remind you of the persistence and resilience required to achieve great things
- An elegant front page summarising your key goals, intentions, values and theme word to remind you of the bigger picture every time you open your planner
- An area for appointing accountability partners to keep you on track
- An area for choosing your monthly activation energy—the task that will get you started on all the others
- Sections for rewards when you reach your goals
- Weekly spreads with your top three weekly and daily priorities and to-do lists
- Monthly check-ins to measure progress
- Quarterly reviews of your goals and key areas of your life
- A master to-do list for all your random ideas you’ll get to later
Ever been in a headspace where you felt untouchable… and you really were? When you’re feeling great, your work reflects it!
The planner helps you get into a positive mindset with:
- Gratitude sections
- Pages to record your wins and highlights
- Structured pages for:
- Birthdays, special days and gifts
- Contacts and Mentors
- Lessons learned
- Blank pages to dream, sketch, design, solve
And many other great features you’ll love!
- Easy-to-follow steps to get you started with your planner
- Beautiful and professional-looking designs
- Leatherette/linen cover with gold foil and a lay-flat design
- Three coloured ribbons to bookmark key pages