The Phenomenal Woman Printable 12-Month Planner 2021 is created to celebrate you and keep you on track to achieve your big, audacious goals. Featuring pages for big picture planning, regular life check-ins, personal growth, and so much more. This printable is perfect for those outside our delivery area, experiencing postal delays, or suspended postal services due to COVID19. This contactless, at-home product will keep you on the ball for 2021 regardless of the curveballs we’ve been thrown in 2020!
Please note this is a digital PDF download suitable for at-home printing. You will receive 2 PDF files for download:
- 304 pages in A5
- 153 pages – 2 planner pages per A4/US Letter dimensions
Easy to print in full colour or grayscale, single or double-sided.
The links to download the files will be emailed to you instantly after purchase has been made.
Full features list
Motivational quotes from successful leaders and innovators
Start-of-year life review
Exercises to visualise your dream day, define your values, plan your legacy and set a big vision for your life
Success routines planner to help you establish good habits
Summary page of your goals and intentions for the year
Weekly vertical spreads for day-to-day planning with your top three weekly and daily priorities and to-do lists
Daily tracking of what’s most important to you (e.g. healthy living, your fitness level, water intake, etc.)
Monthly and quarterly planning pages
A quarterly challenge for your larger goals
Quarterly personal growth plan
Quarterly reviews of your goals and key areas of your life
A master to-do list for all your random ideas you’ll get to later
Birthdays, special days and gifts pages, achievements and wins journal, lessons learned journal, ideas, and other useful lists*
20 dot-grid pages for notes, sketching & brainstorming
Easy-to-follow steps to get you started with your planner
Beautiful and professional-looking designs
Digital PDF download suitable for at-home printing
Easy to print in full colour or grayscale, single or double-sided.
© The design is copyrighted by Leaders in Heels. As much effort goes into our printable downloads as our physical planners. This printable download allows the use of the PDF-planner for personal use but does not allow sharing with friends, redistribution, commercial reproduction, resale or creating derivative artwork without written permission from Leaders in Heels.
The Leaders In Heels planner is an incredible resource. Jam packed with pages to allow you to dream, think and imagine as well as sections for planning, accountability and check-in, this resource can be your every day coach in a book. The inspirational quotes throughout and the beautiful design make this a must have for anyone wanting to take control of their year and personal success.
Leaders in Heels, you have truly outdone yourselves, the Phenomenal Woman planner is spectacular. This isn’t just a diary. The diary part is there… but all those other things that I know I’m SUPPOSED to focus on, but don’t get around to? There are reminders in here. Quarterly reflections, connections, intentions… If being present is important to you, then THIS is the diary you need. Thank you Leaders in Heels for creating a tool that brings that illusive balance / authenticity / purpose much closer to reality. This planner is a masterpiece.
The Leaders in Heels planner is gorgeous, practical and inspirational all at once. Thank you Kasia for your passion to help busy, ambitious women with managing their goals and driving their careers forward!
Why we created Phenomenal Woman planners
These planners were created to celebrate you and make you feel great about being a woman, all while keeping you on track to achieve your big, audacious goals. Big picture planning, regular life check-ins, personal growth pages, and so much more help you move from dreaming to doing, so you can become the phenomenal woman you truly are! Kasia Gospos, CEO Leaders in Heels
High achievers review their goals regularly.
Did you know that only 1% of the population write down their goals and review them regularly? These people tend to be among the most successful!
The Leaders in Heels 12-month Planners have exercises which help you determine your passion and values and use those to set your big goals and projects for the year.
Once you have your goals, quarterly and monthly planning pages get you off and running, while quarterly and monthly reviews let you see how you’ve gone, and what you need to adjust.
Get clear and act with purpose
It all starts with living your life intentionally—and to do that, you need to be very clear on what you want.
The planner includes exercises to:
- Visualise your dream day
- Define your values
- Plan your legacy
- Set a big vision for your life
Be productive, not busy
Time is precious, and you want to fill it with tasks that make a meaningful difference instead of busywork. It’s important to set out your intentions and goals for the year ahead, and define a practical action plan.
The planner includes:
- Handy tips for translating dreams into actionable tasks to include in your yearly, monthly, weekly and daily agendas
- A guide for setting yearly goals/projects
- Success routines planner to help you establish good habits
- Quarterly and monthly plans
- A quarterly challenge for your larger goals
- Weekly and daily priorities
- Structured meeting agenda pages for your yearly networking plan
Feed your mind
How we think has a huge impact on how we act, and how we grow as people.
Get inspired and empowered with:
- Inspirational quotes from extraordinary women such as Maya Angelou, J.K Rowling, Amelia Earhart, Coco Chanel, Madonna, Brené Brown, Tory Burch, Estée Lauder, Beyoncé, Martha Stewart, Gloria Steinem, Eleanor Roosevelt, Erica Jong and many more amazing women who are leaders in many different aspects of life. The quotes focus on confidence, resilience, courage, success, persistence, happiness, wellbeing, and more!
- A quarterly personal growth plan covering self-leadership, vision, influence & innovation. This will help you develop your leadership skills not only in business or in the office, but in all areas of life.
- A deeper look at our signature manifesto traits as you progress through the year—be inspired to become confident, passionate, determined, creative, innovative and kind
It’s one thing to have goals, but quite another to remain motivated and on track through the rollercoaster ride it takes to achieve them.
The Phenomenal Woman planner keeps you motivated with:
- Inspirational quotes to give you a confidence boost, keep your energy up, and remind you of the persistence and resilience required to achieve great things
- An elegant front page summarising your key goals, intentions, values and theme word to remind you of the bigger picture every time you open your planner
- An area for appointing accountability partners to keep you on track
- Sections for rewards when you reach your goals
- Weekly spreads with your top three weekly and daily priorities and to-do lists
- Monthly check-ins to measure progress
- Quarterly reviews of your goals and key areas of your life
- A master to-do list for all your random ideas you’ll get to later
Ever been in a headspace where you felt untouchable… and you really were? When you’re feeling great, your work reflects it!
The planner helps you get into a positive mindset with:
- Gratitude sections
- Self-care planner
- Daily tracking of what’s most important to you (e.g. healthy living, your fitness level, water intake, etc.)
- Weekly section to record your wins and highlights
- Structured pages for:
- Birthdays, special days and gifts
- Lessons learned
- Online shopping tracker
- Blank pages to dream, sketch, design, solve
And many other great features you’ll love!
- Easy-to-follow steps to get you started with your planner
- Beautiful and professional-looking designs
- Undated so you can start whenever you’re ready, or pause when you take a break—you can get full use out of every page!