These planners were created to celebrate you and make you feel great about being a woman, all while keeping you on track to achieve your big, audacious goals. Big picture planning, regular life check-ins, personal growth pages, and so much more help you move from dreaming to doing, so you can become the phenomenal woman you truly are! Kasia Gospos, CEO Leaders in Heels
- Start-of-year life review, and exercises to visualise your dream day, define your values, plan your legacy and set a big vision for your life
- Goals and project planning pages
- Success routines planner to help you establish good habits
- Yearly planner
- A master to-do list for all your random ideas you’ll get to later
- Monthly and quarterly planning pages
- Quarterly personal growth plan
- Monthly reflection
- Quarterly reviews of your goals and key areas of your life
- Year-end reflection
- Lists pages specifically for: birthdays, special days, gifts, achievements and wins, and lessons learned
- Summary page of your yearly goals and intentions located at the front of your planner
- 12-month planner with flexible weekly vertical layout
- Undated pages so you can start whenever you’re ready, or pause when you take a break—you can get full use out of every page
- Space for your top weekly and daily priorities and to-do lists
- Motivational quotes from incredible female visionaries and leaders, focusing on confidence, resilience, self-care, and getting things done
- Daily tracker for what’s important to you (health habits, fitness level, water intake, etc.)
- Week-in-review section to record your highlights, challenges, lessons, and gratitude
- Easy-to-follow steps to get you started with your planner
- 20 dot-grid pages for notes, sketching & brainstorming
- Vegan leather
- Gold foil on both outer and inner cover
- Thread-bound design to make sure your planner lays flat open on any page
- Multiple coloured ribbons
- Printed on high-quality recycled 100GSM paper – beautiful, sustainable and good for the environment!
- Compact and lightweight to fit easily in your handbag – 14.5 x 19.8cm (5.7″ x 7.7″)
- 296 pages (2.3cm thickness overall/500g)
The LH planner is gorgeous, practical and inspirational all at once. Thank you Kasia for your passion to help busy, ambitious women with managing their goals and driving their careers forward!
I love my Phenomenal Woman planner, it focuses on celebrating women and inspiring us to follow our passions – something I strive to do each day. Anything that helps entrepreneurial women on their path is a must-have from me!
Thank you Kasia. I am more motivated than ever to kick start a fabulous new year.
The LH planner provides a solid launch pad to help you fly. Kasia, every woman should have one because these are the inspiration to help you imagine & the tools to help you follow your dreams.
The LH planner is a great tool to help me stay on top of my agenda and my strategy. It brings me inspirations and empowerment. I love the look, the design, and the mission behind it. A must-have for every busy woman!
LH Agenda, you have truly outdone yourselves, the Phenomenal Woman planner is spectacular. This isn’t just a diary. The diary part is there… but all those other things that I know I’m SUPPOSED to focus on, but don’t get around to? There are reminders in here. Quarterly reflections, connections, intentions… If being present is important to you, then THIS is the diary you need. Thank you LH Agenda for creating a tool that brings that illusive balance / authenticity / purpose much closer to reality. This planner is a masterpiece.
The Phenomenal Woman planner is an incredible resource. Jam packed with pages to allow you to dream, think and imagine as well as sections for planning, accountability and check-in, this resource can be your every day coach in a book. The inspirational quotes throughout and the beautiful design make this a must have for anyone wanting to take control of their year and personal success.
Kristen Knowles (Verified Buyer) –
It is lovely and I love the setup of it and the prompts. I also love that it is not dated, so I can start whenever.
Claire (Verified Buyer) –
I haven’t started using this one yet as I will begin in January 2022. A similar one I used this year has been incredible – in this past 11 months I have lost 8kg, read voraciously, returned to university alongside full time work, bought my third house, became a published researcher and started running. It is fantastic to be able to easily review all my accomplishments!
Julieann (Verified Buyer) –
Just the item I needed to get organized.
Anonymous (Verified Buyer) –
Waiting until Jan to start using it, as it works better that way
Leesa (Verified Buyer) –
Such a great tool for planning and managing time & projects – I particularly love the quarterly planner, the Master to-do list and the self care section. Meets all my needs for a planner & diary!